Friday, March 27, 2009

Yuck

I hate being sick.
I don't think I"m all that wimpy when it comes to being sick. Mind you, it's not my favorite thing in the world but I've usually been able to continue on and stick it out. Lately however that's not been the case. I feel like when I get sick my entire body just goes on strike: everything hurts and I am incredibly weak.
I've got a cold. And I've known several other people who've had it but they were all able to make it to classes and continue on with whatever they needed to do. I however was so weak this morning I couldn't even get out of bed.
Anyways, just wanted to state that it sucks. And now I'll stop complaining and go back to my juice.

1 comment:

LLG said...

being sick sucks big time. I hope you feel better and it doesn't ruin your weekend as its supposed to be nice and warm out!