Saturday, July 4, 2009

End of a good time

Alors, nous avons fini notre experience en Montréal. Je suis vraiment triste de quitter cette belle ville and les persones que j`ai recontré pendant ma visite. D`accord, je sais que vous ne pouviez pas comprendre alors je vais changer à l`anglais.

It`s over. I had a really hard time saying goodbye to some people. Especially being aware that`s its unlikely I`ll ever see most of them again but it`s been an amazing experience. I love Montréal and I am so happy I did this. At first I was hesitant but now I can`t believe I ever questioned coming. I like the city so much I`m even job and apartment hunting! Probably won`t come for a few months as I need to make a bit of money first but it`s certainly in my plans. Thinking of maybe not doing social next year either but instead taking a year of French here... but we`ll see how much more I can learn on my own.

Sooo now that this adventure has come to end, another is soon to begin. Poland is three weeks away and I can`t wait. I`ve got a fundraiser planned for next weekend that'll hopefully allow me to not be to in debt when there and get some expenses paid off. Pretty excited.

Anyways, I've got a book here (a french one!!) that I can read and I've only got another hour and a half to kill before the train ride home so I'm gonna jet. Take care all! :)

No comments: