Thursday, July 17, 2008

Color Copy Cat

I seem to have this ability to sense what color someone else is going to wear on a particular day and then wear the same thing myself.
I have done this pretty much every sunday with my mother, I did it with Nessa the other night when we went out and several times this week with my co-worker.
The beginnings of this unsual tatent began a year back when I wore a very similar color as Dave! and the same necklace one night. :)
So I now ask my mother what she's wearing ahead of time and as for other people... oh well. Hopefully they won't notice!

In other news, my little brother overheard my mother and I discussing schools. He was very unimpressed to discover that some were far away. There were tears. I feel so bad. But I"ve promised frequent phone calls and letters so hopefully that'll help.

No comments: