Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tidbits

My mother left a container of stew on the counter to be taken to the compost but it was forgotten about. This was 5 days ago. Needless to say, we have quite the little furry creature growing out of stew.

I went to our region's jail this evening for one of work's programs. It was enlightening and very eye-opening and I've changed my opinions on a few things for sure.

My marks for spring session still aren't in. And I'm getting a bit impatient. Tomorrow has got to be the day!

Johnboy and I hung out last night. It involved my getting terribled beaten in a couple games of air hockey. A very odd but okay movie. And a very long talk.

I'm about to tell lsgb something really big that I've been so scared to tell her. But I experienced a sort of closure on the issue today and I feel its time that and I need to tell someone who can reply immediately to me about what happened today. But here goes!

Oh and I really like the Buffy Series. Especially the David Boreanz part. ;)

No comments: