Wednesday, October 15, 2008

lonely lazy laughing girl seeks someone to do her work

The nice long weekend wasn't long enough. I'm exhausted - too much to do. I was always told that fourth year was the easiest - lots of electives etc, mine is the opposite. I have no electives. Everything I'm taking is important, hard and full of a lot of work. Is it Christmas break yet?
So I've started walking home from school. I desperately need the exericise and it's a nice walk. Here's hoping 15 minutes a day is enough to get into better shape but not too much that it kills my ankle.
P.S. The TV show - Big Bang Theory is absolutely awesome. I haven't laughed that hard since Dave!'s impression of the Whiskas Cat :)
Ok... there are books in front of me that are calling to be read and assignments need to be written... later!

No comments: