Sunday, October 19, 2008

Schools!!

It's getting to school application time so I've begun organizing myself. And to keep y'all up to date on where I'm thinking of going and who's rejecting me and who's telling me they love me... here's a bit of a rundown.
School S - will never accept me but if they did it'd be nice cause I wouldn't have to move.
School W - in a city where I know no one but apparently a nice city. There's is an honors program too so that'd nice.
School K - very similiar situation to W.
School M - In a province with some people I know, but getting home could get expensive. And the people I know there I don't know well but they are nice people. Could be an okay place.
School D - 2nd best option, not far from home. Have family there. Have been there before.
School C - Far away from home, but Dave!'s there. Have a great program so I'd be lucky to get in.
I'm nervous as hell about moving far away... just with the whole finding somewhere to live part. How does you find an apartment in another city? I can't afford to go out before hand and then come back... it should be interesting... but it's exciting!

No comments: