Monday, October 27, 2008

observation

I've been getting a bit bugged lately by what feels like my own lack of intelligence. My friends are very smart people: they all have very strong opinions and can express them very academically. I on the other hand cannot. I have opinions (sometimes - alot of the time I just sit on the fence on things) but I can't express them. I can't back up my opinions at all.
Another thing lately is that I'm not taking anything in, I've got a class on the Middle East right. And I've decided that I don't agree with the creation of the state of Israel. However, if you asked me to explain to you why (in person) I wouldn't be able to get it out. It's frustrating.
I can't remember anything I read. And I thought this was just me, but I've come to realize alot of people I know (Johnboy and Lsgb) are having the exact same problem. Which makes me feel a little less unintelligent and incapable of being anything academic. I think we're schooled out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiddo, if it makes you feel better, the provincial law society here has pretty much determined that I am unsurpassed in my inability to communicate in any form, so don't beat yourself up.

SusieQ said...

Thanks... that kinda helps.
Try not to beat yourself up either then k?