Monday, May 25, 2009

Crazy Minds

I really enjoy the show Criminal Minds. I really like the characters especially. I don't usually watch it a lot though cause I find it a bit too horrific? Yeah that'll do.

I watched a few episodes last week and I handled it well so I figured I'd catch up with the series. I just finished watching Season 1 and though I enjoyed it... it's giving me horrible nightmares and my overactive imagination now has me on guard for any potential stalkers, rapists and serial killers.

Sooo... MASH for a while it is.

3 comments:

LLG said...

criminal minds is a good show, but you are right it leaves too much open for wandering minds. I used to watch it and then think bad thoughts about people. Some of the things that are people are capable of is insane! M.A.S.H is a much better show to view. I love that show! Alan Alda rules!!

Dave! said...

Hey you, did you catch the pilot episode of Mental last night? I caught most of it, and it looks really good! Think you might like it, too! It's about a psychiatric ward; kinda like House if he was a shrink and actually interested in patients. You should check it out!

SusieQ said...

I will certainly check out that show. Sounds like something I might like! :)