Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy May!

Living at home is tough. I love my family I really really do but as most families go, they have their moments (mine possibly more than some) when they are absolutely unbearable. When you couple that with my preference to live alone (though maybe not so much a preference but just something I'm accustomed to), things can get a bit messy. I've been doing well though I think. Only had my first flip out today. Over the fact that someone had put both ice cube trays back in the freezer empty. It really ticked me off. I'm not feeling well either though so I'll blame it partly on that. Not too sure what I've got but I've been achy and weak/tired and feverish for a couple days now. Hopefully it'll pass quickly.

I knew that taking this summer off would have it's negative points, mainly financial ones. But I didn't expect it to get this bad this fast. It really puts a damper on one's awesome summer when you've got to worry about paying bills and whether you've got the money to buy toothpaste. But I think I taught the bank a lesson today when my NSF fee (for a payment bouncing) also bounced. Ha! Really, do they think you've got the money for a fee if you didn't have it for your bill? Now as long as I don't get charged an NSF fee on my NSF fee...

No comments: