Tuesday, May 27, 2008

No cow for me thanks

A quick recap of my last few days

1) Headaches suck big time, especially the ones that make you sick to your stomach and practically blind. Maybe it's time to give my neurosurgeon a call back.
2) I am allergic to stuff. Namely cows, feathers, "mixed tress", grass, dogs, insulation, milk and wheat. In essence this means I really need to learn to like rice and soy and that I can definetly not have a pet cow or dog nor can I furnish my house with feather pillows or dust with feather duster or insulate with the pink scratchy stuff.
3) My criminal code and I have become good friends lately with this whole court thing.
4) Apartment hunting and getting cooperation in that hunt is quite horrible.
5) Physio says I shouldn't have to come back too many more times since at this point, time is the biggest thing. Next week we start running and jumping! Today I did boxing with the Nintendo Wii and kicked little boxer man's ass several times. Needless to say, my physiotherapist won't mess with me
6) I am a super procrastinator but I'm going to really regret it next week.
7) I bought my very first pair of shorts yesterday (in like ever). Yay for weight loss!
8) I bought sandles my ankle can handle, another yay!
9) I am cutting teeth - reliving the toddler years: One of my wisdom teeth is cutting through my gums and my gosh does it ever hurt. I dont' remember it hurting that much as a kid.
10) I am now going to bed. :)

No comments: