Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend full of fun!

So we had a busy weekend: Friday, lsgb came down for a visit and some family came over for a little post-birthday celebration for me, which consisted of burnt marshamallows and too much kid chaos. Saturday involved some window shopping and then Mom and I watched Ocean's Eleven. Sunday we visited our camp with some family again. It was a good time: I love dirt roads and places to live in the middle of nowhere. The flies were terrible though, I don't think we'll be going down again till those go away. We finished off the day with Ocean's Twelve: where is terrible compared to the first. I like the way they filmed it, with the banter but it feels like pointless and just feels long. I think we'll watched the third tonight probably.
Today I need to study for an economics midterm on Wednesday, which I am dreading cause how I hate economics.
I start work tomorrow; I'm excited but hesitant cause I don't know if I'm ready for all this busy that's going to hit me.
I've dropped down to phsyio only once a week, not cause I am better enough to only go once a week but because I can't find more than one time a week where I'm free to go and they are open.
My am considering not writing my lsat's this summer... as I"ve discovered via a couple practice tests that I suck at them. And I don't see the point of wasting my time writing them when I'm going to do terribly. It looks like law school is probably not gonna happen, so a real person job next year? That's scary.
Anyways... I'm going to go make blueberry muffins, I will have fun to share later in the week I hope.

No comments: