Thursday, December 4, 2008

medical fun

Over 15 hours spent at the hospital didn't get me far. I did give up about 11 vials of blood though. And eventually I will be forced to have an MRI in the next few days.
Tomorrow however, in celebration of being a bit richer due to the ankle break, is Me day. I'm super excited. And then we've got martini night: even though I can't drink cause I've been put on blood thinners (in case I'm having a mini-stroke - yes, so comforting).
Anyways, I should get some sleep. Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does one go about getting richer by breaking an ankle?

SusieQ said...

It's particularly easy when universities feel bad about their lack of clean sidewalks and offer you money, but NOT as an admission of guilt or liability. That's the important part, lol.

Anonymous said...

Ah, so it was a pre-emptive sueing strike. Well, that's a nice surprise! Not really worth the ankle, but at least it's something...