Sunday, December 14, 2008

stressed out observations

- When on blood thinners, cuts take a long time to stop bleeding.
- I like dancing at places where the attractive men are in suits. And I like that kind of dancing much more than club-type dancing. It made me happy.
- Gift shopping for people who live far away is very difficult; party cause you have no idea what they have and don't have, and it has to be done sooner than the rest cause it needs to be shipped.
- my cat likes my little Christmas tree too much.
- if you mistype google you can get some very interesting web results

Back to the last assignment of the term!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Diar from www.gorgeousinspirations.com.

I publish a quarterly free PDF magazine on my blog and the next issue (Jan-Mar 09) is about new year and stuff. I've interviewed Michael Green, the one behind Day Zero (101/1001 Project) and I still need to interview people who join/participate/do the 101/1001 project. I found your 101/1001 link and I wonder if you'd like to be interviewed for my magazine :)

If you're interested, please contact me (you can go to my blog and click the "contact" page. This is really urgent, as I'm publishing the newest issue on Jan 12, 2009.

Thanks so much for this opportunity :)

Regards,
Diar
www.gorgeousinspirations.com