Tuesday, December 9, 2008

yay parties!

So the Islander party went very well: he was completely surprised. And I think a good time was had by all.
So we got alot of snow the other day, there's probably a good foot or so on the ground right now and A is really not sure what to think. This is more snow than he's ever seen before and we keep warning him it'll get worse. He wears longjohns on a day where we would all be going without mittens and hats lol, and apparently finally understands the necessecity for winter boots. He drove in a car in the snow today and nearly had a heart attack when the vehicle fishtailed a bit, while everyone else in the car just laughed at him.
Anyways, all good.
MRI was this morning. It went okay. I don't think I moved at all and the panicky and freaking out was kept to a minimum with the help of some nice medicine. And my last major paper has been passed in, just one last short one to pass in tomorrow morning and then just a collection of journal entries due on the 16th. Tomorrow I"m gonna spend tackling the studying required for my two exams on Thursday and Friday - both of which I think will require alot of work.
Anywhoooo I've been up for well over 24 hours now so I need to get some sleep. Night!

No comments: