Wednesday, January 7, 2009

hard but last term!

So classes are back. And I've started 'em with a bang: a very very sore back! I've been stuck on my couch for the past two days pretty much, can barely walk. I have no idea what I did though. But I got to the doctor tonight so hopefully the drugs I got will help speed up the recovery process.
So I was all excited about having an easy term (only four classes and only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, until my advisor emailed me today and told me I need another history course for my major. So now I'm in three history courses, and two political science courses and have classes every day of the week. So much for working a job and having a easy last term. Instead I"m probably going to have the busiest and heaviest workload I've ever had.
Oh well, the classes should be interesting. I've got Canadian Federalism (which now that I know what Federalism is, should be interesting. Plus I'm in the class with Islander, A and LilL). Then there's International Relations Theory (Has two huge papers but it also has my crush in it soooo... ;), then there's The Germanies After 1945 (Also should be cool), Soldering Through the Ages (also cool despite the 30% participation mark) and Seapower and World Wars (which I haven't been too yet). So that's my last term of university!
Well the meds are kicking in and I'm getting drowsy and dizzy and a bit giggly soooo night! And I'll try and update more often over the next bit!

No comments: