Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday movie fun

So in the past couple days I've watched the four Die Hard movies. I've been meaning to see them for awhile and just got around to it now. A few things...
- In the first three movies... he makes friends with a black guy who helps him out. They switch it up in the fourth.
- The fourth one... not nearly as good as the first three. They tried too hard I think.

Overall, I enjoyed them. Good movies where ya don't have to think too much!

On another note... H4H needs to pay me... I wouldn't need the part time job then! I've just spent 6ish hours doing stuff today.. and there's still more to do. And I can see at least 5 hours or so of meetings this week. I really like it though... is there a job where I can do this kind of thing all the time?! Cause I want it!

No comments: