Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Procrastination

Have you heard Oasis' newest album: "Dig Out Your Soul"? You should. It's enjoyable.

I think I'm going to spend some time this evening with Jason Statham in "Death Race".

Think it's too early to make a "To Bring" list for the Habitat trip? I don't think so. After this chapter is read.

Darn, my hi-lighter is running out. :(

Pretty sure I've gotten more done in the past 4 hours than I have all term. That's horrible!

And apparently the library closes earlier than I thought... much earlier. So gonna have to pack myself up sooner than I'd wanted. I can move towards coffee!

Oh I was wrong. I still have more time. Which is good cause I didn't really want to get up. Especially since I seem to have hurt my ankle as the swelling, bruising, limping and pain would suggest.

No comments: