Thursday, April 24, 2008

Goodbye, farewell... etc.

Had to say goodbye to a few people, including Islander tonight. Actually makes me sad. Cause I know it'll be over four months before I see him again and well I'm gonna miss him. I'm gonna miss lsgb as well, but I'll see her more often and talk to her lots I'm sure. She already has plans to come down for my birthday weekend and Yeah.. I"ll see her lots. Islander on the other hand... not so much. But oh well.
Islander and lsgb came over for dinner tonight, for once the meal I made for friends actually turned out. Jack took a liking to Islander and wouldn't leave him alone all night, I told him we couldn't keep him cause I don't have a box big enough.
We all went out to play pool too, along with boy who won't leave me alone and another guy. We all sucked. All of us were completely off our games (though some of us never had a game to begin with...)
Anyways... I must hit the hay cause I have to finish the packing tomorrow: joy.

No comments: