Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nothing better to do...

Lsgb and I saw Street Kings tonight. I liked it but there was something (other than the not enough Hugh Laurie) that I didn't like. Still good though.
During the movie, I realized I have really bad taste in men, this based on what I find attractive (man shooting up a room while drinking vodka like its water) and my dating record for the past year or two. Unfortunately I don't really care...
And now I have to go see Forgetting Sarah Marshall with lsgb cause well she wasn't so fond of tonight's choice.

And fav quotes from tonight:

"I should have been born a man."
"Yay!" - When man gets shot and blood spews everywhere
"Would you still be my friend if I started dancing right now? Yeah... unfortunately."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.