Friday, April 18, 2008

The Packing Blues

Soooo the packing is moving very slowly. Probably because I hate it so much and therefore don't want to do it. I think the part I hate the most is the mess. There's a mess everywhere! But oh well...
I think I found M and Cliveslover and I a place to live next year. I have to go look at it on Tuesday, it's being renovated over the summer so its gonna be a mess for now but at least it'll give us an idea of size.
It's not far from the university either, bout a 10-15 walk (on flat ground!) but, there's no bus route so there is no option of a bus which kinda sucks cause well... I have developed a great fear of walking in the winter time and I think that's understandable and allowed. But oh well, everyone else walks in the winter and doesn't break stuff so it was just a fluke happening and it'll never happen again.
Anyways, hopefully it'll be nice and we can all agree on it (though I'm the onlyone here to check it out).
I have one exam left, tomorrow. And I really should consider studying for it. I think that'll be today's plan.
It's chilly in here. It was really nice yesterday though, beautiful. Just warm enough. Any warmer and I would have been grumpy. :)
Alrighty... school work time. Later!

No comments: