Friday, April 4, 2008

People-Watching

So I've been sitting in a coffee shop for two and a half hours now working on a paper and it has given me a chance to witness some interesting interpersonal events.
First, was the meeting of two men. Not sure how they got talking but eventually they were sitting on the same table chatting away. Then they exchanged phone numbers. I thought it was very very cute.
Second are the two guys who were here before I even got here and have been playing chess the whole time. Every once in awhile, one will shout out in victory while the other sighs loudly in protest.
Next was the couple sitting near me a few minutes ago. A guy and a girl. And he was being so mean to her. Just rude and not very nice. One of those people you just can't stand to be around. It was really making me angry so I was very glad when they left.
And now I must get back to my paper and the man across the way who keeps smiling at me. :)

No comments: