Sunday, November 30, 2008

3 more days!

I had to ask one of my professors for an extension on a paper. I absolutely hate doing it. But I've got 5 due this week (2 Tuesday, 2 Wednesday and 1 Friday) and there is just no way I can do it and do it well.
I got to see... well hear, Matt Mays and Sam Roberts in concert last night. It was quite good. And we raised alot of money for Habitat. Even had to start turning away coats cause we ran out of room and tags! But still good.
Even better cause one of the group members... possibly my favorite (yes I have favorites) told me he loved. And drove me home. Yes, platonic love but I can wish it was more right?
All right, I should be doing papers right now. I slept until 4 this afternoon (apparently I'm still sick) so I'm going to be up all night now so it's officially time to get to work.

No comments: