Sunday, November 23, 2008

So it's Sunday...

2:13pm
you know, in case you didn't know.
I'm watching a football game with Jack, while eating the only thing I seem to have in my apartment for food (as I am completely broke) and thinking about my paper.
Yes I am aware that I have been "thinking" about this paper for months now. After Wednesday I will not speak of it again. Until it's published that is. ;)
I want pizza...
Yes there was just a commerical on for pizza. lol.
Ok. Papertime.

8:43on
So I did a bit of work....about 200 words worth lol. But I put out some Christmas decorations. And cleaned up the apartment.
And now I'm watching a movie.

9:27pm
So I seem to have developed a cough. It hurts.

10:40pm
Ok. I'm sick.
But the movie "The Island" is very good.
LilL is adorable, she's sooo worried about my finances right now - she wants to buy me groceries. I love that my friends love me!

No comments: