Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back!! (from nowhere really...)

I have not died. But someone else did so I spent the weekend at home (and it was my Mom's birthday too). Anyways, yeah. Still here. Things just got busy.
In summary:
- I'm now a joint honors student in History and Law in Society - super excited and really not at all bothered by the fact that I won't be graduating this year. My advisor already has plans for me to be doing my masters afterwards.
- Our habitat budget it super low this year - partly due to the fact that we have three personal cars this year.
- My little brother scored his first goal in his five years playing hockey - so proud - so I took him to see Madagascar 2!
- Bought my Mom an expensive wine for her birthday - It was good but so strong - pretty sure I was drunk off a couple sips.
- The library recalled the book I was using for my big paper due on Monday, before I was done with it! I'm a bit stressed now.
- Only two weeks left in the term - but a busy two weeks it will be!

Ok.. I'm supposed to be starting this paper right now. So I should get to it. Tootles!

No comments: