Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 2

Day 2 of Work-Like-A-Mad-Woman finds me with a huge list of things to do. All of which I must get done by 7pm so as to watch the Superbowl.
I am also met with slight disappointment in the weight loss goal for the week. Must eat more fruits and veggies and workout everday whether I feel like it or not cause I know I'll feel better when I do.
So first on the list of things to do: shower. Yes. It's on my list. Cause if I don't then I'll forget. It means I lose my straight hair again though. :( But I now own a straigtener so I can do it myself when I have an hour and a half to spare in the mornings. I actually really like it straight: it looks much redder straight and it's just a very different look. I'm excited to be able to wear it down and straight more often; even if it makes me look more like my sister.

So I've finally made some decisions about what to do with myself after graduation. I've actually decided to stay at home for a couple years provided I have I can get my license and a vehicle. Depending on how the job front goes, after a year or so I think I'm going to take some courses from the local community college. Probably just non-credit ones in Computers and Business, so as to make myself as employable as possible. I plan on making my mother take a computer one with me as well. I think it'd be good for her and it'd be nice to have someone do it with me. I'd also like to take a French course or two after taking my 5 week course this summer: just to make sure I don't lose it like I have!

So I haven't actually gotten any school work done yet. I have however showered, gotten dressed and organized the basket of odds and ends under my coffee table. I so want a job where I have my own desk! :)

I hate money. And I think my loan co-signer is more difficult to deal with than the actual bank is. Ugh.

I've filled out my application to graduate - wOOt!

Ah Facebook: God of procrastinators.

Oh Death Race: A little dark. Ummm, I'd have to be in a "mood" to watch that one again. But ohhhh Jason Statham...marry me. Or at least... no never mind. ;)

Oooo football time! (And paper writing)

Such a girl: I choose my favorite team by who's got the nicer uniform color and the cutest quarterback. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five week French course this summer, eh? You wouldn't be applying for the Explore program, by any chance, would you?

SusieQ said...

Why yes, yes I am!

Anonymous said...

Me too!! Where do you want to go? My top three choices are Chicoutimi, Trois-Rivières and Trois-Pistoles, all three in the summer term. I'm excited about it!