Monday, February 23, 2009

Movie Mania

Yesterday was my personal movie day.
But FIRST, Slumdog Millionare = amazing! Hence all the awards it's won. I think I can confidently say it's the best movie I've seen in years and I don't usually give movies "best" labels. I also really enjoyed the soundtrack too.

And onto yesterday. Yesterday was romantic movies that make me cry day: The Break-up (ok that didn't make me cry and it actually wasn't all that good) and neither did Vicky Cristina Barcelona (though it was quite unique) but P.S. I love you and Love Actually sure as hell did.

Curse Islander and his gf for telling me I had to watch P.S. I Love You - I cried the whole way through it. However, I'm going to go to Ireland and find me an irishman cause oh dear. ;)
Actually I think I am going to Ireland. I found a relatively good price for a tour so I'm thinking of staying after the H4H trip in Poland to spent a week in Ireland. I figure since I'm over there and it's extremely cheap to get from one place to another I might as well. Ya only live once right?

Ok. Since the research books I needed to work today are still in the library and the library is closed due to collosal snowfall... I'm going to watch movies again... but less sad ones this time.

1 comment:

LLG said...

The Break up is good...ps i love you is soooo good. I balled my eyes out in the middle of laughing my head off!! Too bad there will be no time for movies for the next couple of weeks. dumb school!!