Monday, February 9, 2009

Possible excitement?

Ok. So I've been doing some thinking somewhat based on things people have been asking me regarding what I'm doing after graduation. I"ve gotten many suggestions that I should travel and that's something I would really like to do. Unfortunately there's no way I could afford it.
However.... something I've always wanted to do is a Habitat for Humanity Global Village Trip. This is something I could fundraise for and not have a pay a huge chunk from my own wallet and at the same time could be doing something really awesome!
What'd ya think? I think I'd be looking to go first of August... and yes. I've already looked... and my locations options are....Macdeonia, Hungary, Poland, Brazil, Zambia, Armenia, or Guatemala. And I would be happy with any of 'em.
Thoughts? Suggestions of hugely successful fundraising?

No comments: