Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Night on the Town

So last night was the history and polisi societies pubcrawl. Since all my friends are polisci and I'm history it was the perfect chance for us to all hang out. The night was certainly interesting (and fun!)

One of the polisci profs came out to the first locale. It was slighty weird to be drinking with one of my prof especially when he sat down at our table, and next to me and chatted it up with all of us for quite some time.
I had a major freak out at a house party that came next in the lineup. Huge panic attack that required my quickly running out of the house (much too loud, too many people and in waaay too small of a space). A and Islander were kind enough to leave with me then. But not after Islander freaked out at some guy for touching my backside while I was putting my boots on.
The next amusing incident. A guy I had a class with a few semesters back and who I see at the library all the time but who remains relatively shy and doesn't say much to me was also there. He came up to me and threw his arms around me and said "This is gonna be awkward next time I see ya at the library" and then ran off.
It then began to rain... In February... actual rain. I was and still am slightly confused. Not to mention the fact that the rain landed on my straightened hair which then turned back to curly as it got wet and made me look like some sort of wet poodle.
Anyways, we skipped the next locale for a place where we could all sit down. I didn't stay too long cause after they'd be talking politics with some guy for 45 minutes and I hadn't said anything as I had absolutely nothing to contribute and I was bored out of my mind. I was incredibly glad to get home out of the cold and wet though.
Anyways it was a good night. I'm glad I don't do that too often though... ugh!
Today I am nursing some pain as I slipped on some ice yesterday, and hit my head and hurt my neck so I can only turn to the left today.... lol. Gonna clean up the apartment and then make chocolate roses tonight with H4H... at my place... hence the needing to clean up the place!
Tootles!

No comments: