Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Tidbits

I've slowly been recovering from Sunday's experience. Not sure if my reaction is right or wrong or expected or normal or silly but it's been an unpleasant few days. I think I'll be much better once I get a good night's sleep though it may take some drug induced help to get it.

It's snowing out. I want spring.

Only good thing about the snow may be the cancellation of my midterm tomorrow morning. Though that'd give me two on Monday.

9 more sleeps till Tennessee!! I'm not as excited as I had been, kinda nervous about driving but excited regardless!

Annnddd... it's official. I'm going to Gliwice, Poland this summer! I am very very excited. I'm attempting to scrounge up the personal funds to join a tour of Eastern Europe or Ireland after the Habitat build. I'm hoping I'll be able to fundraise everything I need for the Habitat part of it though, and so far I've gotten quite aways just through donations!

I wish to recommend Snow Patrol's album: "A Hundred Million Suns" to ya: I like it!

My iPod is acting screwy. It really got tossed around on the bus the other night so hopefully it didn't do something to it.

I'm writing a paper. It's supposed to be 2-3 pages...I'm on my 5th.. Oops. I've got one article left to read for it.. and I just don't want to... I wonder if I could get away without reading it... especially since I've written so much already... hmmm

My throat is scratchy.. you know that scratchy just before ya get sick...? And I'm sneezing and feeling generally not right. Dear goodness, I don't have time for a cold right now.

I use MS OneNote for my lecture notes and other than that fact that it encourages my ridiculous organizing, I can search things very easily. Which makes "study guides" of terms very easy to put together.

Maybe I shouldn't have stayed on campus in this storm... getting home may be difficult.

No comments: