Sunday, June 24, 2007

Books, movies... etc...

I finished "The Dark Half" last night. I really enjoyed it. Its been awhile since I read a book that was easy to read, and just plan simple. I got a bit confused at times but it was nothing like some of the others I've been reading lately or plan on reading. It was also really nice to read a good crime novel. I enjoy them and most of what I've been reading lately has been more historical (which although I also enjoy) its a nice change. I'm now onto the "Fifth Life of the Cat Woman"
by Kathleen Dexter. It was one of those nice 3.99 purchases at Chapters a few months back and I've been looking forward to reading it for awhile so I decided to put "The Hobbit" on hold for a week or so while I read this one.
Watched "Resevoir Dogs" last night. I really enjoyed it. I wasn't so sure at first, especially when I thought it was gonna be another 'space baby' situation. But I did enjoy it. I really liked how so much of the story was told just through conversation. I now have "Stuck in the Middle With You" in my head and that scene is officially my favorite movie scene at the moment.
Anyways, gotta go to work. Later.

No comments: