Friday, June 15, 2007

Tree Murder!

So this morning when I left my apartment at 4:45 am there was a forest outside my building. Today when I came home at 8pm (yes, I worked that whole time) the forest was gone.
I can't say I'm happy with this new turn of events. For a couple reasons. 1) My singing birds that I get to hear every morning are probably going to disappear in the near future and 2) Where are all the deer going to go? The field just down the street is always full of deer in the evenings, cause they live in the woods; now where are they going to live?
Next thing ya know it, everyone's also going to be complaining that the deer are eating their flowers and their gardens; I wonder why!?!? You've just taken away their natural habitats and for what? To build more apartment buildings and home so my rent goes up?!
I find it terribly frustrating.
Anywho... I haven't eaten in three days so I think I'm going to go do that and then go to bed as I work again at 5 tomorrow.

No comments: