Saturday, June 23, 2007

Shirts

Okay. I think someone needs to tell my place of employment that putting words that are meant to be read by customers across the chest of their employees t-shirts is a bad idea. Especially on the fronts of the shirts worn by their employess of the female persuasion.
I understand that some people may not have a problem with it but I however, do not take too kindly to people staring at my chest in a very obvious manner especially considering the characters whom we serve at our particular store.
For example, today I had a creepy man ask me to remove my shirt because he was unable to read the words on my shirt. This make me angry. But since I seem to be the only one upset about this, its unlikely anything will be done but its worth complaining about till someone at least takes notice of my complaining.

No comments: