Monday, June 18, 2007

Glorious Glorious Weekends!

After a less than boring or busy week, I have a couple days off work. I couldn't be happier, it comes at the perfect time cause I was starting to get a little burnt out.
Speaking of burnt, I got another sunburn. I missed a few spots. And they are obvious missed spots... like the red circle on my chest/neck area. Oh well, I'll have a nice tan by the end of the summer... and skin cancer at this rate...
I'm currently listening to my singalong playlist... and its very enjoyable. I haven't had time to just sit here and do nothing and sing along for quite awhile now: yay for free time!
I've discovered the semi-colon and the colon, see: I like cats; I wonder where my cat is. I have been attempting to use them frequently in my writing... unfortunately I don't believe I'm using them correctly. I believe its time to haul out an old grammar book.
Alrighty, dishes call!

No comments: