Monday, August 6, 2007

Exciting Days

Today was an interesting day. It was an early, long and slow day but it was made exciting by a few visits by the police. One was for a drive off I had yesterday, luckily the woman came in again today and I was able to get her to pay for it.
Then, the assistant manager was in and her daughter pressed the silent alarm under the counter, bringing the police with their sirens etc who closed up the store so they could investigate, because they didn't believe the little girl story originally, as someone could have been forcing us to say that.. so yeah. That was fun.
I'm exhausted. And really not looking forward to my next week of work. I work seven close shifts because I have any more days off... oh well. After that I'll be one week closer to vacation!
Okay. Well. I'm done for now. But I"m gonna post something exciting in the next little while, or rather, as exciting as my life gets!

No comments: