Friday, August 17, 2007

SusieQ's Relationship Resume

Why I'd make a great girlfriend:

1. I'll cook for you. And not because of any male vs. female stereotypes or anything like that but because I like to cook. And you'd give me someone to cook for.
2. I'd have no problem with you having lots of nights out with the guys. Heck, I don't want to see you everyday anyways.
3. I don't need flowers, loves letters and romance. Unless you like that stuff, then I'll pretend to like it too.
4. You can oogle the pretty girl in the movie cause I'm probably doing the same thing.
5. I won't make you watch romantic comedies, in fact I'll be perfect happy with all around bloody violence.
6. I'll sit and watch you and your friends play video games for hours and honest to goodnessly have a good ol' time myself.

Luckily resumes don't usually list the negative things. :)

No comments: