Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Weekend.Over.

So I finally got to see the new Harry Potter movie today. Which was quite exciting. I very much enjoyed it.
Oooo, there's a new movie coming out next year with Steve Carrell in it, called Get Smart. Looks absolutely hilarious. I was in tears laughing just from the trailer.
So I emailed my advisor for my Law in Society major yesterday. Turns out he's on sabotical for the next year. Leaving me to deal with some other guy who knows absolutely nothing. Which really sucks, cause I"m looking to convince the university to allow me to do a single honors which is not something they normally offer for my particular area of study. So its frustrating, fortunately my previous adviser has said that should I have any further questions that no one is any help with; I can contact him. Which is semi-comforting.
So I work the 5:30am to 2:30pm shift for the next 3 days. Then I get in a 4pm - 12am. Then a 9-5, then two more 5:30-2:30's. I get one day off before I start it all over again. The money'll be worth, the money'll be worth, the money'll be worth.
Right...? Money is worth my sanity and possible health. Its unbelievable however that in only 1 month, we'll be back to school. I can't believe the summer has gone by so fast. Its amazing. And I"ve done absolutely nothing of interest. *sigh...*
Anyways, since I have to be at work in 5 hours, I think I should consider getting a couple hours sleep. So I will talk to y'all later!

No comments: