Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tidbits

So last night I began reading a book. I finished it last night as well. So now I'm onto "Life of Pi" which the reviews on the back say will make you belive in God. So I'm kinda interested. I started reading it today after work. I had plans to have an hour to kill downtown so I sat at the coffee shop outside in the sunshine (got some color in my shoulders!) for what turned out to be two hours as apparently there's no bus at 2 to take me home. But it was nice and relaxing so it was worth it.
Came home and did some cleaning, put up a shelf and fixed the curtains in my bedroom. It's much too hot to be housecleaning though.
Oh, so I got a nice wakeup call at 3am this morning. The fire alarm in my building was going off. So terribly not funny. So I rushed around trying to find more clothes to put on (its too hot to wear much more than a tanktop and barely there bottoms) and then chased my cat around (I was not leaving him if there was a fire). So half an hour later after the firefighters decided there was no fire, I got to go back in. At this point since I had to be up in an hour I figured there was no point in going back to bed. So I didn't.
A classmate wants to hang out tomorrow night. Which is kind cool. We're having a hard time deciding on what to do. We were thinking movie but we can't really decide on one... She wants to see "The Simpson's", I particuarly dont' want to but I'll go if we can't decide on something else. I'd like to see the Bourne Ultimatum, but she wants to see the others first. Though we are looking at Transformers and No Reservations (for a romantice comedy it actually looks pretty cute and semi-tolerable).
Well my kitty calls so I think I"ll go give him some attention before I hit the hay.

No comments: