Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mid-Vacation Post

We went yardsaling yesterday morning. Great fun. I bought some books. Some Winnie the Pooh and Nancy Drew ones to be exact. And a couple old ones. Oh and "The Green Mile". Also bought a muffin pan for ten cents. Ooo and a really pretty suede jacket for eight dollars. I love yardsales.
Then I came home and finished Odd Thomas. Good book that.
I've got mom and my sister really liking Firefly. Which is kinda cool. Actually its really cool.
I got to hold an adorable baby. So beautiful. I want one. Now. Ooo and I got to hold a kitten, very cute. I want one of those too. But not now.
Okay, well Mom and I are gone tomorrow morning for our official vacation. I'm really looking forward to being all touristy and the like. Quite exciting. Anyways... we're driving the sister somewhere now. Sooo off I go. Tootles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Odd Thomas is pretty good, huh? Kinda depressing though... The next one, Forever Odd, wasn't quite as good, but I am really looking forward to finally reading Brother Odd (the newest one): should be pretty good. Hope the vacation continues to go well, Mel: take care!