Monday, August 25, 2008

Annnnnd back!

So I'm back from vacation. It was a very good vacation and I was very sad to leave. Seeing Dave! and Lizzie made it even better. I got to fly for the very first time, and got to see a big city which was pretty... well big. :)
I'm not super happy to be back, but the distraction of having to move on Thursday is keeping me pretty busy.
Today was organize and purge day. Got rid of a ton of clothes that I don't need and then went through paperwork and the like. I threw out, and the little bro shredded. Finished off the day with the purchase of a new dve player (It's blue! And cheap!) and a nice portable filing box (I'm organized!)as well as a semi-perfect laptop bag.
Tomorrow I finish the organizing and then do some much needed email replying and habitat stuff.
I'm very ready to move, and very anxious to get back to classes as well. A little stressed about finances for the year, and a bit anxious for school applications and the like but very excited that this is my last year (of this degree at least!)
Anywhooo... gonna go do some reading and get some sleep. Tootles

No comments: