Friday, August 8, 2008

Done!

It's my last day of work! wOOt!
I was up at 5am with baby. Should be an interesting couple weeks.
Vacation is in 6 more sleeps! I'm excited! And nervous about the flying part. Especially the big airports part.
I have to start packing up my bedroom this week, cause I only have a couple days after I return from vacation before I move back for school.
Oh and somehow this year has turned out to be my year with the heaviest workload. First semester I have two upper level history couses and three upper level sociology (one of which is a research methods): It's gonna be alot of reading. Second term, I have three upper level history, one social work and a political science. Another term of alot of reading! So mjuch for having time for a part time job. With Habitat, I can kiss that idea goodbye! Unless somewhere will hire me for 5 or so hours a week...
Ooo ooo! I earned 3 cents interest in my savings account this month!! Yes there is only $50 in there but I've never had "saved" money before. Yes, I am easily excited.
I want a bagle. But they make me much too sick which really sucks... but after eating one yesterday and being terribly ill afterwards I guess it's just worth it to live without it.
Anywooo I have to write up a couple reports before I"m done today. Weekend update later!

No comments: