Friday, August 1, 2008

work work work

So I'm still alive!
The vacation went well. Good times.
I'm currently at work and very bored. I just spent the morning getting some much-needed Habitat stuff done though. I only have four more days after today for work though which is nice. Though I may be working as a secretary for another week after that.
We may be looking after an 8 month old baby for a few weeks... day and night. It could be interesting. Our house hasn't seen a child that young for that long for a loong time. She's adorable though so it should also be quite fun!
Nessa and I saw the Dark Night the other day. I wasn't expecting to like it but I actually did. Heath Ledger and Aaron Eckhart both did a really good job. I was quite impressed.
I just got back from a lunch time shopping trip with my co-worker. I bought a purse that my mother can never find out about. It wasn't pricey but she will have my head if she knows I bought another. But I always get rid of one when I get a new one so its all good in the long run! :)
Ok... back to... "work".

No comments: