Monday, August 25, 2008

Media things like books, movies and music!

I updated my movies watched, since the vacation cause well time with Dave!= time well spent watching movies.
Don't think I remembered them all though.
I also read "Forever Odd", enjoyed it. Not as much as the first though but I continue to love the dialogue in those books. Onto the next as soon as I finish Shadowplay.
Also started and finished "All the King's Men" by Robert Penn Warren. It was good, not my time of book though. It took me quite awhile to get into it but once I did I had to finish it. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie adaptation.
Dave! suggested a bunch of authors and books I might like so I'm excited to read some new stuff!
Ooooo, we got to see 3 Doors Down in concert, with Hinder, Staind and Ecoline Crush (*oops :)). Was a very good concert. Very much enjoyed myself. All of the bands were great and definitely worth it. And getting to see Kryptonite played live was very good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

... um, it's "Econoline Crush" kiddo...

SusieQ said...

well now that's embrassing... really? are you sure? I suppose I never saw their name written anywhere and I"d never heard of them before... My bad. :)

Anonymous said...

... been a fan since the 90's.. yup, I'm sure.