Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rainy Tuesday

So warning this post revolves around babies and vacations.
Baby is adorable. I'm in love. And she loves me quite a bit too. So much so that she cries at my feet to be picked up on a regular basis. I'm quite fond of her. This morning we attempted the "hold the baby while getting dressed, washing face and putting on makeup" routine.
So vacation is in two more sleeps. Yes, I am very excited. This is my first official vacation, as well as my first time on a plane! I get to go away, relax without any obligations, and be a tourist. Oh, and I get to see Dave! :)
Tonight is packing night. Last night I did some back to school packing: I seem to have accumulated alot of new stuff. I guess I did do some yardsaling and Mom gave me a few things. Oh well, most of it is needed stuff.
I got rid of alot of toiletry stuff. Somehow I accumulate so many moisturizers, lotions, hairgels etc and most of them I never use. So I passed them onto my mother and sister.
Anywhoo, the phone is ringing off the hook here today and I've already made a fool of myself on it already - stupid complicated putting people through to other people. So I should return to work, later!

No comments: