Monday, August 4, 2008

cheers to a sucky weekend

It has been a super dull past couple days. Long weekends should mean fun. Instead it meant rain, rain and more rain. Plus several nasty thunderstorms.
I did however get my cable, internet and phone services ready for the move at the end of the month, after 45 minutes on the phone of course. Tomorrow I conquer the power company, woot.
I had the weirdest dreams last night. Ever have the kind of dream that just seems like it goes on and on and on? Those were mine last night. I felt like I dreamed them all night long, I'd wake up, go to the bathroom and hope that would shake them but no such luck. It made for a very fitful night's sleep. And because I remember them vividly their weirdness has continued to haunt me today. *shiver*
So this week is my last week at work (wOOt), we start looking after baby on Friday and then next week I either have the week to relax or I'm a temp secretary for a local church. I'm kinda rooting for having the week off. With vacation looming and the return to school on it's tail, it'd be nice to have the week to pack and get ready etc. But if not that's cool too. The money would be good.
Alighty, now to attempt some less weird and much more restful sleep. Night all!

No comments: