Thursday, September 11, 2008

all dressed up no place to go

I have real admiration for women in university who can come in everyday looking so put together. Dress pants, heels, flawless makeup and fancy hairstyles. I don't know how they do it and am throughly jealous.
I'm pretty sure I'm a naturally flustered person: for me to handle a bookbag, purse and coffee cup on the bus flusters and disorients me to the point of discomfort. To manuever in heels, a fancy top that I can't spill anything on and not hit anyone with my bookbag is nearly impossible.
I have some classmates who everyday, no matter the workload, no matter how late they were out the night before come to class looking spectacular. It's amazing. Cause most mornings I really don't feel like showering, dressing nice, or wearing makeup and often I just don't. Today was definetely one of those days too!

No comments: