Saturday, September 13, 2008

welcome to my high school

I never did the boy drama in high school. My first crush was in grade 12. Yes, pathetic I know. Anyways.... I seem to be paying for it now. But I'd discovered something, I have different men that I "like" in my life.
First, there's the crush: the cute adorable one who makes me giggle just cause he's so sweet and cute. He's great to giggle over with a couple girlfriends but he's not someone I'd ever see myself with for real.
Then there's the friend: he's the one who I'm comfortable with, and happy with. Who I get along with great and who's friendship I wouldn't trade for the world, though everyonce in awhile you wonder what it'd be like. Then you realize its really just cause you're lonely, longing for that type of relationship and that person makes you feel loved. But you know the two of you could never pull off anything more than a friendship and that's really ok with you.
Then there's the guy who interested in me but who I have no interest in unless it's just a purely physical for the heck of it relationship. But that makes me feel really guilty and like a horrible person.
Then there's the current problem: the guy who's been my good friend for a few years, who I've gotten to know quite well for the past little while. Who I've denied having feelings for for a long time, though I could easily seen us together.
Now here's the drama: I hung out with the latter for awhile last night (with my friends and his 'lady friend'). All went well until I got jealous. It was sooo stupid. But it was very interesting for me to see that's how I'd react to that....
Anyways... I need to go work security for a concert, and see three of the above at some point tonight. Bloody hell - its ridiculous.

No comments: