Tuesday, September 16, 2008

politics in pretty dresses

I walked into a room today and three people told me I looked pretty! It made me happy. THese comments made Islander blush; this and a few other incidents lately would lead me to believe there's something going on that I haven't been informed of.
I went to a meeting about politics this morning. I hate politics, but I do feel the need to participate in electoral processes so I'm at least trying to make an informed decision when it comes to my MP candidate. I've decided to start my own party though... one that combines aspects of communism, fascism, conservatism and liberalism. This spurred by the fact that I agree with neither the liberals, conservatives or NDP but find many fascist and communist theories most intriguing. I think it'll make a great party.

No comments: