Monday, September 1, 2008

Unpacking... almost done!

Day 3 of unpacking has revealed a few things:
1) My kitchen is huge when it comes to cupboards. I have unpacked all my boxes labelled "Kitched" and still have empty cupboard space. This means I don't have to put anything on top shelves so I can reach everything easily!
2) I didn't get rid of enough junk.
3) I'm missing stuff still... there is some tupperware without lids and I can't find my corkscrew (which is important, since I bought wine!)
4) I have too many dvd's. In fact, I bought one over the summer, and then it turns out I already have it. Well the copy I already had isn't mine, but it's in my collection for the time being.
5) I also have waaay too many mugs. No wonder I don't wash dishes often enough, I don't need to.
6) I don't have many forks though...
7) I got rid of too many of my winter clothes, I have absolutely nothing warm for this winter, here's hoping it's a warm one.

My bedroom is next on the tackling list so I must get on it.
PS. Jack is super frisky today. And cuddly. He is following me around and is currently chasing his tail on the arm of the chair, and he just fell off. Silly kitty.

No comments: