Sunday, September 14, 2008

the morning after

I almost did the stupidest thing last night. I even had myself convinced I'd actually do it. Until it hit me that, in the form of a good swat by lsgb that I am not that kind of girl. Backstage security got a bit sappy from that point on. There were tears and hugs, it was semi-pathetic but a good confirmation of a good friend at the same time. It's good to know that as much as lsgb teases me for many of my more wholesome characteristics, she'd never let me go against any of those without knowning for sure that I was up for it.
On a musical note: the music last night was aweome. We were the backstage crew so we got to meet everyone, hear them practice, see them on and off stage and have alot of fun. I don't know much about guitar playing but I think I know really good when I see it and Ana Papovic is amazingly good. She played some solos last night that were absolutely amazing.
This band - also pretty awesomely cool.
After we were finished working our security, we got free tickets to see the afterparty band: Bloc Party. Who I liked even before seeing them but like 'em even more now.
So it was a great night. Good people, good music, good times. And free money for H4H!

No comments: