Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coincidence? Awesome nonetheless!

Sometimes life is just awesome.
So last night I was listening to Snow Patrol, who I am beginning to really really like. Especially their latest album. Lying in bed, I pondered the possibility that they'd be playing somewhere I was going to be this summer. A possibility that I thought might be a bit more realistic since I'd be in some bigger cities than my hometown. So I looked up their tour dates.
Now let's skip back a couple more days. A couple from our H4H trip sent us out an email sharing their after the trip plans, which consisted of a U2 concert in Charzow, Poland. They invited anyone else to go who might like to. I said I might be interested, especially as I'm not sure I'm going to Ireland anymore.
So back to my looking up Snow Patrol's tour dates... guess who's opening for that U2 concert? :D
It makes me happy cause it just does and it's allowed to. I think I can justify spending 400,000 PLN on a ticket now (It's not as bad as it sounds lol).
Ok. Time to go write this exam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ifis purify youth pitches kkiu talented categoricals pager frege awakening society
semelokertes marchimundui